Jax and Vince's Limousin blog.

We will try and keep things relvant iand interesting for future visitors and peeps who live here in the Limousin day to day...

Thursday 8 April 2010

Music Holidays at the Retreat

So a quick bit about me and what I do at the Retreat...I'm Vince by the way.  Me and my fiancee Jackie run The Retreat France here and we both have different skills.

I am a full-time musician and have been for 10 years.  I have played with music legends like Jocelyn Brown and new pop stars like Beth Rowley, James Morrison and Nizlopi!  I also had the privelage of winning two awards in 2008 at the UK INDY AWARDS (Best male Solo and Peoples Choice)

What I do at the Retreat:
Well I have a small writing studio where I offer songwriting courses or just recording holidays for the more expereinced musician.

I use Logic 8 (9 to be installed) with various different bits of kit that help to create quality recordings (you can see a kit list on the website) www.theretreatfrance.com

EVERYTHING we do here at The Retreat is bespoke as we know that most people coming here want different experiences from their stay!!!

So wether it be a family holiday, peaceful break away, recording/songwriting trip or a Pamper weekend in the Spa....GET IN TOUCH and see what we can do for you.

Vince and Jax

www.theretreatfrance.com
www.vincefreeman.com  (MY MUSIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: